This opportunity is with a leading, global bank for a Pega RPA Robotics Developer where you will be working on cutting-edge projects across the full technology stack.
- Experience in Open Span 7.x
- 2-3 Years’ experience as Pega Robotics.
- Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions using Pega Robotics(OpenSpan).
- Understanding of Windows/Web/Mainframe application integration with Pega Robotics(OpenSpan)
- Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration experience in Pega Robotics(OpenSpan).
- Good in RPA solution design & defining RPA Architecture
- Troubleshoot and debug Pega Robotics automations for bug fixes
- Good in interrogation, integration and data binding.
Experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Good experience in Deployment and maintain applications.
- Must be open to relocation (ex: AZ, NJ, TX, NC, etc) in order to qualify for this position.
- Must have basic knowledge about Software development, Software testing techniques and Software development life cycle.
- Strong .NET knowledge a must
- Must have basic programming experience in /Java/.Net, knowledge in SQL/PL SQL is preferred