Synechron is currently recruiting for an Entry-Level Business Analyst position. This position is ideal for those who possess a background in IT, business, or finance, and have the desire to learn and advance. This individual has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, document, verify, and manage the real needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
You will also be working as part of a cross-functional team of Clients (both IT and Business stakeholders), Application Developers, other Business Analysts, and Quality Analysts.
- Facilitate cross departmental discussions to elicit requirements.
- Analysis of complex data, strategic support, researching, and translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Solid analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Make recommendations to operational and process improvements based on efficiency and available technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Finance, Communications, or related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge and expertise with Microsoft products, specifically Word, Visio and Excel.
- Strong related Internship/Co-op/Work experience.
- Open to relocation.
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Demonstrated skill in math or financial principles.
- *Business knowledge with technical experience strongly preferred.”
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OPEN TO RELOCATION BEFORE APPLYING