A Leading Consumer Products Company in the tech space is seeking a Web Production Designer to join their team in Los Angeles on a freelance basis. In this exciting role you will be responsible for prepping web-ready production files across the company’s multiple brands. If you are interested in joining a fun, smart, and highly creative team please see below for more details!
- Prepare design files into production/web-ready files
- Provide creative feedback on projects with consideration to web protocols and standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure online design objectives and schedules are met
- Finalize and optimize design mockups and digital assets for a wide range of projects (landing pages, email campaigns, ad banners, etc.)
- Ensure all projects follow the required reviews, processes, and workflow
- Maintain brand standards and consistency of all design projects
- BA in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in web design or e-commerce
- Solid design portfolio that demonstrates your relevant design work as it pertains to the role
- Familiarity with CSS and HTML/HTML5
- Proficiency with relative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, PowerPoint, Workfront MRM and DAM
- Experience with ecommerce and responsive sites
- In-depth understanding of optimization and compression of web assets as well as multi-platform user experience challenges
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please submit your resume and design portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.