Fine Jewelry Brand based in Los Angeles is seeking a Web Designer to join their team on a freelance basis! This is an excellent opportunity for a creative designer with a passion for innovation and solving problems with design to get some experience within the accessories and fashion industry!
You’ll be working with project managers and creative team members to design solutions for increasing this brand’s ecommerce website for clarity, effectiveness, and user experience. Through close collaboration with these individuals, you’ll build and test out modules to increase the overall usability of the site. Working on special design projects, such as social media assets and other digital marketing projects, will be expected too!
This is truly a dynamic, fast-paced role where no two days are alike.
· At least two years of immersive design experience, either in-house or within an agency environment
· Portfolio demonstrating effective design skills and innate ability to follow brand guidelines; ecommerce or luxury background a plus!
· Expert proficiency in Adobe CS; experience with Shopify and HTML/CSS required
· Proven ability to understand and improve user experience
· Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
· Enthusiasm to take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing circumstances
· Knack for organization and meeting deadlines
Please submit your resume and relevant work samples for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.