A luxury beauty brand is looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager (with beauty store experience) to join their New York City team! You will manage the design of gondola fixtures to create a lasting impression at the first point of sale - in addition to managing budgets, project timelines, and all VM elements along the way. This multi-faceted position is a great opportunity for a designer with beauty store experience, skills in AutoCAD, and strong project management capabilities!
A day in the life:
- Own fixture design, adaptation, and execution - from conception to completion
- Serve as the main point of contact for beauty store partners
- Lead kick off meetings with internal teams, as well as external partners
- Partner with Purchasing teams to ensure best engineering practice
- Create timelines for Visual Merchandising execution
- Hold weekly calls to update internal and external teams, as well as collaborating brands
- Manage budgets by tracking estimates from vendors and communicate updates to the team
- Communicate prototype feedback to the brand regarding fixture fit and function
- Provide additional drawings for Marketing Department for use in presentations
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising/Store Design
- Beauty Store experience (this is required)
- Impressive organizational and time management skills
- Experience in AutoCAD
- An innate ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and provide customer service
- High level technical and merchandising skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of product placement and store planning
If this sounds like your dream job, please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration!
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.