What you'll do:
- Design experiences across any device with a screen - mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.
- Work from early concept development through to final design and implementation (design, prototype, spec creation, feedback loops)
- Provide solutions to complex content and functionality problems
- Design intuitively and collaborate with Interaction Designers and System Developers, as well as Engineering, Product Management, User Research, and Creative Partners
- Communicate your designs to important stakeholders and management at all levels
- Advise creative brand teams and help them improve usability while staying consistent on branding, design, and core experience
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years experience in UX design for mobile, desktop, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, or related
- A beautiful online portfolio demonstrating visual design skills and an attention to detail
- Fluency in Sketch, Invision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, GitHub, and other prototyping tools
- Experience designing Ecommerce sites or for SaaS (web and native)
- Great communication skills - the ability to collaborate internally and present your ideas clearly
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.