A trend-setting creative agency is looking for a skilled UX/UI Designer to join their New York City team! You will be creating web user interface elements, such as wireframes, menus, tabs, forms, and widgets, and designing unparalleled online experiences.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to help create online activations, events, and conferences that bring people together – think, designing full-scale events that could live online.
About the role:
- Create and innovate new designs, while optimizing existing UX/UI design
- Find intuitive design solutions and ensure a top-notch customer experience
- Create wireframes & prototypes for new digital activations
- Test your new, innovative ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research to elevate user experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an UX/UI Designer - ideally from an agency environment
- A portfolio demonstrating excellence in web design and UX/UI
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Great communication skills, and an easy ability to explain and present your work
- Fluency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin, OmniGraffle and Balsamiq.
- Full knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- A user-centric design sensibility
- Previous experience working with platforms designed for hosting virtual conferences/events is a huge plus!
Please submit your resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.