An Innovative Beauty Brand in El Segundo is looking for a UI Visual Designer for an ongoing onsite freelance role. The ideal candidate will use their passion for the beauty and fashion industry along with their eye for eCommerce design to define the way people experience the brand’s website.
- Define and refine the look and feel of the brand’s eCommerce website
- Sketch, wireframe, and create mock-up designs in compliance with brand requirements/ guidelines
- Create production ready graphics/ assets such as detailed style guides
- Collaborate with other internal designers on the creative team to ensure brand consistency across the website
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience designing for eCommerce websites (specifically direct to consumer)
- Strong design portfolio with eCommerce design samples
- Expert knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Invision
- Able to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent project and time management skills
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.