A Creative Agency in Los Angeles is actively seeking a creative, passionate Style Guide Designer to join their team! Working under the Creative Director, the ideal candidate has a knack for creative direction, innovation, and is eager to create compelling and engaging designs!
What you’ll do:
• Understand market trends to develop exciting designs that align with the client’s needs
• Contribute to team creative meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Ensure final designs satisfy standard requirements
• Take client’s character art and concept designs with a focus on the targeted audiences
• Adhere to strict deadlines while collaborating with internal teams
What you’ll bring to the table:
• At least 3+ years’ experience in Graphic design
• Experience designing style guides meeting client’s standards
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe CS and MS Office
• Proven creativity and organizational skills; ability to meet strict deadlines
• Talent for collaboration and presentation
• Ability to thrive while working and adapting at a fast pace
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.