A Gaming Giant in Los Angeles is looking for a Sr. QA Analyst to join their team! As the Sr. QA Analyst you will manage the launch strategy for multiple products within the company’s portfolio. This includes ensuring each game is tested in full for compliance and is hitting the quality targets leading up to the release. Experience working with Developers and other teams to gather builds, and submit to 1st Parties will be key to your success in this role.
This is a 3-month contract role in Los Angeles
- Establish roadmaps and standards to ensure a seamless launch
- Provide updates and visibility on the portfolio release status to the rest of the team
- Act as the main point of contact with first parties to build the release portfolio
- Monitor, manage, and report the performance throughout the lifecycle of the release
- Identify and manage risks that may affect release scope
- At least 4 years as a QA Analyst, Release Manager, or similar role submitting build packages to 1st parties
- Experience in overseeing the end to end lifecycle of game development
- Experience in release management and launch of games across Steam, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc
- Understanding of TRC, TCR and NSG (Lotcheck) guidelines
- Familiarity with project tracking software
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
If this is you, please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
SyndicatebleuWe place creative, marketing, and sales professionals in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire roles at leading companies spanning a wide range of diverse industries. Our recruiters are experts in their fields and take a personalized approach to career matching in the ever-changing creative job market.