A boutique creative agency in New York City is looking to bring on a Senior Digital Designer to assist with all things creative. This designer will be heavily involved with email marketing, UX/UI design, and site design for some of the agency’s largest clients within Travel, Beauty, and Technology. Portfolios must demonstrate a high-taste level, clean and beautiful email design, and ideally, agency experience.
Candidates must be well versed in Sketch and Photoshop to be considered.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity.
About the role:
- Design digital creative for agency clients, including email, websites, social media, and advertising
- Present your design concepts and rationale to clients, including your specific user-centered design process
- Work alongside production designers, working on design specifications and final assets
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps
- Execute on design, collaborating with your lead design teams and developers, to meet user experience goals
- Work in partnership with clients, colleagues and partners
Our perfect match:
- At least 4-6 years’ experience as a Digital Designer – ideally from an agency environment
- BFA or equivalent education in Graphic Design
- A beautiful portfolio showcasing responsive email design, iOS-based design tools, and user-centered design principals in practice
- Understands basic HTML/CSS/JS, enough to work closely with developers
- Absolutely fluency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, and Abstract
- A designer with a luxury, high-level aesthetic
- Ability to be both conceptual and hands on
- Deep passion for design, product, and the customer experience
If this sounds like you, please send in your resume and portfolio to be considered!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.