A Marketing Company specializing in large fashion events is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator for a temp-to-hire opportunity! You’ll be working out of the company’s Santa Monica headquarters and responsible for leading projects and processes for this team while directly reporting to the Director of Sales Operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Primarily use Salesforce CRM in various aspects and communicate with internal teams to improve CRM processes
- Work under the Sales team to develop, create, and manage sales campaigns
- Coordinate all aspects of sales campaigns from initial conception to execution to reporting
- Handle data entry (KPIs, cleaning data, database management etc.)
- Provide reports to sales teams and act as the main liaison for project needs, feedback, or changing priorities
- Assist the Event Sales and Operations internal teams as needed
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2+ years of customer service or systems/administrative support experience
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience
- MS Office Suite proficiency, especially Excel
- Extremely organized with strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to problem-solve, meet deadlines, and communicate efficiently
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.