Leading Entertainment Company in Burbank has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Production Designer to join their team on a 6-month temp contract! In this role, you will partner with the Art Director and production team to design and execute artwork to accompany several company platforms, ensuring they are unique, aesthetically beautiful, and stay true to the brand.
We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You should have ample experience in digital design and a genuine talent for graphics, layout, and typography. If you meet our qualifications, and are located in the Los Angeles area we encourage you to apply!
You should have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a graphic design, editing, and production role at a digital agency or other high-volume setting
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Suite CC, Sketch, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Stellar image retouching abilities—image manipulation, color correction, masking out background people and shapes, cloning, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent time management
- Highly collaborative work ethic and ability to take feedback constructively
- Able to work occasional overtime on weekdays/weekends as needed
- True passion for graphic and web design, photo editing, and technology. You are always learning and developing your skills!
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.