Leading Entertainment Company in Burbank has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Designer to join their team on an on-going freelance contract! In this role, you will be reporting to the Creative Director to design and execute artwork to accompany several company platforms, ensuring they are unique, aesthetically beautiful, and stay true to the brand.
We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You should have ample experience in digital design and a genuine talent for graphics, layout, and typography. If you meet our qualifications, we encourage you to apply!
What You’ll Do:
- Attend Creative Kick-offs with the Creative team for various projects
- Produce top level digital assets for full digital campaigns, presentations, press kits, outdoor advertising, and other general marketing materials
- Maintain consistency in designs while adhering to brand guidelines and voice
- Communicate with creative leads and stakeholders to flag potential problems and avoid delays in delivery of assets
- Challenge yourself to develop new and cutting-edge designs
- Stay informed on the entertainment industry marketing trends as it relates to TV and digital streaming
You Will Need:
• At least 2+ years’ experience in entertainment advertising
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop with retouching experience preferred
• Fantastic typography design abilities
• Key Art experience a big plus!
• Strong understanding of building banner ads for different digital platforms
• Understanding of the Streaming TV landscape strongly preferred
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and time-management skills
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.