A Marketing Agency in Los Angeles is seeking a Graphic Designer specializing in key art to join their team on a freelance basis. In this role, you will design advertising materials for theatrical campaigns and releases. This will be a great opportunity to challenge yourself while working on high-end theatrical campaigns.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 3-4+ years of experience concepting, designing and finishing movie posters
- Mastery of Photoshop and InDesign
- Creative agency experience preferred; a background in entertainment is a plus
- Advanced understanding of design fundamentals, including layout, typography, and color
- Knowledge of print processes from pre-press through final execution
- Strong portfolio demonstrating success in key art and entertainment design-based objectives
- Strong skills in concept development and compositing
- Ability to multi-task and produce quality assets in a fast-moving environment
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.