A well-known Broadcasting Company is looking for an innovative Junior Graphic Designer to join their Creative team in Worldwide Marketing! In this exciting role, you will be reporting directly to the Creative Director, assisting with the creation and production of content for some of the company’s top SVOD partners.
- Create designs that align with the brand’s marketing, messaging, and voice
- Design digital marketing assets to be used across marketing, social media and web
- Support the design team as needed across design and production workflows
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-3+ years of experience in a related role in entertainment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Strong design portfolio showcasing your unique style, typography, and retouching skills
- Ability to multi-task and produce quality assets in a fast-moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to receive and incorporate feedback
Please send in your resume and portfolio/ samples for consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.