Leading Design House based in Los Angeles is seeking a creative, innovative candidate to fill their open Jr. Graphic Designer role! We are looking for a candidate with diverse experience in website, print, and UX design, who is eager to get to work and take on a wide range of projects ASAP! If you’re an exceptional collaborator who’s able to meet tight deadlines while staying adaptable and proactive, then we’d like to speak with you!
About the Role:
· Taking charge of brand strategy and design aesthetics for a wide range of clients
· Creating engaging and effective website and print designs
· Aligning proposed designs with current UX best practices
· Working with internal project managers, writers, and designers to gauge client needs and preferences
· Meet strict deadlines with poise and professionalism
About Our Candidate:
· You have at least 2-5 years of experience in graphic design, preferably in an agency setting
· You have a background in branding and UX, and can easily design within brand guidelines
· You’re an expert in MS Office, Adobe CS, and Wordpress; coding experience is a plus!
· You have a proven ability to work well with team members and clients
· You’re organized and efficient while maintaining a high standard of work
Please submit your resume and a link to your portfolio for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.