An emerging fashion brand is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer with experience in the fashion industry to join their team on a freelance basis. In this role, you will assist the design team with email design, homepage banners, blogs, look books, packaging, and more! The ideal candidate comes from a background in fashion, retail, or an agency environment and is always on the lookout for new fashion trends!
What you’ll do:
- Design emails, homepage banners, blogs, look books, packaging, presentations, invitations and designs for e-commerce, as well as in-store signage
- Create social assets and images for use across social channels and ad placements
- Work on a range of projects from overall layout through to production design
- Assist designers with retouching of all imagery
- Keep up to date on the latest fashion trends and incorporate this knowledge into your designs
- Manage the image archive for all print and digital assets
- Collaborate on selects process from all shoots
What you have:
- At least 1-3 years of graphic design experience, preferably in retail, fashion or agency environment
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint, and basic HTML knowledge on MAC
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take direction and feedback and work it into your designs and concepts
- Ability to multi-task, balance multiple projects and manage time and workflow in order to meet strict deadlines
Please submit a resume and portfolio for immediate consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.