A Well-known Broadcasting Company located in Century City is actively seeking a Jr. Designer to join their Creative Team in Worldwide Marketing. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be assisting the team with concepting and executing multiple design projects for the company and top partners in the industry. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working with a well-known company and other talented designers.
This is a 3- month temp assignment
- Assist in various design projects as assigned
- Provide design and production support on presentation decks, social graphics, online banners, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build assets that align with the message and voice of the company
- Project manage as necessary in order to meet strict deadlines
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 1-3+ Years of experience in a similar role
- Strong design portfolio that showcases your understanding of basic design principles
- Proficient in Adobe CS
- Willingness to learn and incorporate creative feedback
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.