Our client, a leading marketing agency located in DTLA, is looking for a Jr. Art Director to join their creative team! This is an onsite freelance opportunity. In this role, you will be working with other creatives to create compelling content for use across digital, social, and print mediums. Your attention to detail coupled with an outside-the-box way of thinking and a proactive approach to work will ensure you thrive in this role!
- Create and develop digital and social concepts for creative pitches
- Provide high-quality designs across all digital mediums (social media, motion graphics, email campaigns, website, etc.) that drive to increase social engagement and brand awareness
- Ensure all designs follow the brand’s style guides
- Work closely with producers to ensure all project deadlines are met
- Perform market research to stay current on industry trends
- 2+ years of motion graphic design experience within an ad agency or the entertainment world
- Experience designing for email marketing and digital ad campaigns
- Strong understanding of various social media platforms
- BFA or MFA in Graphic Design
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Keynote or Google Slides
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to stay one step ahead of client needs and team deliverables
If you’re interested and available, please send your current resume and portfolio.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.