A Leading Beauty Company that prides itself on their natural cosmetics is seeking an ambitious and experienced Digital Designer to join their growing team in Santa Monica. A personable and flexible personality will mesh well with this collaborative group.
- Bring new ideas for digital and social design and content creation
- Support digital marketing projects and work closely with cross-functional teams on visual design and messaging across different platforms
- Manage job requests, consolidate materials, and produce creative work within tight deadlines
- QA digital marketing content before it is released
- Work closely with creative, marketing, and ecommerce teams to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns, driving the best value and results.
- Ensure continuity in visual messaging across all digital and social channels.
- Find new and innovate ways to elevate the brand in the paid media space, staying up to date on best practices in the beauty industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design or related field.
- 1-5+ years of professional experience designing digital assets (including but not limited to banner ads, marketing emails, newsletters, web/social assets etc.).
- Expert experience with digital design and a strong understanding of paid advertising design principles.
- Background designing for Luxury/Fashion/E-commerce clients
- Strong portfolio showcasing your unique style and design skills with layout, color, and typography
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (CC+ preferred), specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Effective communication and time management skills
Please send in your resume and portfolio for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.