A Boutique Cannabis Distributor is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team on a freelance basis. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Art Director and collaborating with internal teams to create assets that will speak to the brand’s aesthetic.
- Design assets to be used across out of home, web, and print advertising campaigns
- Design POS items which include brochures and in-store signage
- Create designs the align with the brand’s marketing, messaging, and voice
- Maintain quality of designs within strict deadlines and manage assets in a clean and organized fashion
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or experience in retail design
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong knowledge of print production methods and techniques that help elevate design
- Design portfolio that showcases your unique style, typography, and design skills
Please send over your resume and portfolio for consideration!
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.