A Creative Marketing Agency that works with well-known companies across various industries is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team on a contract basis through the end of the year! This is a great opportunity to work on projects for LA’s top companies with a highly creative team.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in project brainstorms with creative teams
- Assist with the conceptualization and implementation of new deliverables
- Take charge of brand strategy and design aesthetics for a wide range of clients
- Take direction from the Art Director and team meetings to bring design projects from conceptualization to execution
- Produce high-quality designs while working within a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
What you have:
- 2-5+ years of experience in graphic design, preferably in an agency setting.
- Strong understanding of Graphic Design principles and fundamentals.
- Design portfolio that showcases your unique style, typography, and layout skills.
- Experience meeting strict deadlines and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience in the latest design related software and tools (including but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign)
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.