- Design digital assets to be used across the brand’s website for ecommerce, email design and social media.
- Ensure designs follow brand guidelines, messaging, and aesthetic in all designs
- Collaborate with creative director, writers, and developers on design projects
- Produce high quality designs in a fast-paced environment
- Stay updated on current design trends and incorporate them where appropriate
- BA in Graphic Design or at least 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates a developed understanding of web design, typography, digital design, etc.
- Proven conceptual design skills and an innovative, creative approach to work
- Demonstrated expertise in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to keep track of deadlines and accept feedback
- Eye for detail and consistency
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
Please send in your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.