A Premium Entertainment Company and streaming service with gorgeous, employee-designed offices in Santa Monica is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their freelance team! This is a great opportunity to become part of one of the brands changing entertainment as we know it, through proactive innovation, thinking outside the box, and enthusiastic collaboration. Our ideal candidate will lend their creative mind and passion for entertainment marketing and design to produce beautiful and engaging communications materials for the company.
Must be located in Los Angeles to be considered for this 3-month contract role.
- Support the company’s internal teams on marketing and design initiatives
- Develop compelling marketing materials that upload the company’s brand standards
- Design for a variety of media such as B2B presentation materials, emails, social, and print assets
- Incorporate on-trend design thinking with data driven communications to produce innovative visual solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams to build assets that align with the message and voice of the company
- BA in Graphic Design or similar experience
- Previous design experience within entertainment
- Solid portfolio that demonstrates your unique style, typography, and design foundations
- Proficiency in Adobe CS and other design tools
- Ability to multi-task and produce quality assets in a fast-moving environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to receive and incorporate feedback
Please submit resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.