A Fashion Brand in Los Angeles is seeking a freelance Graphic Designer to spearhead the design of all print and digital brand assets! Looking for refined typography and great design skills – elevated, high end, luxury!
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize, design, and produce creative content for digital channels, including landing pages, product pages, email marketing, social media, and digital ad campaigns
- Create and manage a digital style guide for national campaigns that ensures brand consistency across digital and retail channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand standards are met and executed properly
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices to introduce fresh, innovative designs for the brand
- Light retouching of digital assets as needed
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of experience in graphic arts and production within a fashion retail company and/or agency
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital design, preferably with a fashion, beauty, or lifestyle brand
- Advanced experience of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, as well as advanced knowledge of web-based platforms, HTML, CSS, browsers, and related technologies
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, paper and printing processes, direct mail design, identity design, digital standards, and brand guidelines
- Solid digital design portfolio that shows off both your conceptual skills and your knowledge of design principles and 3-D Design skills are a plus
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.