Graphic Designer + GIFs
Syndicatebleu Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a well-known creative agency, is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer + GIFs to join their hardworking team on long-term freelance project! The ideal candidate has experience developing digital assets across web, email, social, banners, and GIFs.
- Produce designs for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics, banners, and GIFs
- Translate and transform marketing requirements into compelling campaigns and designs under the direction of the Art Director and Digital Marketing Managers
- Work with internal developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Manage sizing and versioning of digital design assets
- Ensure all designs are true to the brand aesthetic and guidelines
- Provide design support to other business lines as needed
- Complete assignments within a timely manner
- 3+ years of successful professional design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Online portfolio of high-quality digital design demonstrating mastery of design principles
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong project and time management skills
- Proficient with Adobe Suite Creative Products
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus!
Please submit your resume to apply!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
We place creative, marketing, tech, and sales professionals in temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire roles at leading companies spanning a wide range of diverse industries. Our recruiters are experts in their fields and take a personalized approach to career matching in the ever-changing creative job market.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Arts and Entertainment