A Creative Agency in Los Angeles is seeking a Photo Retoucher who will be able to lend their skills and experience in photo manipulation and editing to work on food and beverage focused retouching for consumer packaging. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role and strong portfolio samples that showcase your retouching abilities within consumer packaging.
This is an ongoing contract role in Los Angeles.
- Retouch, crop, and enhance photos for the e-commerce site (Color matching, compositing, and refining).
- Collaborate with the photo/creative to ensure timelines and brand guidelines are met.
- Follow procedures for image layer naming, build methodology and archiving images
- Support color calibration techniques that produce consistent color output from scanner to monitor to output device
- 3-5 years minimum of professional retouching
- Portfolio showcasing your related retouching work for consumer goods
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Photoshop CS
- In depth understanding of curves, levels, color balance, masking, actions, and other various tools and adjustments
- Ability to work quickly without sacrificing overall image quality
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of digital photography and light
Resume and portfolio of current work demonstrating skills in photo retouching is required.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.