One of LA’s fastest growing start-ups is looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing & Growth Manager to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for driving acquisition at scale across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat, as well as, assisting in launch strategy for emerging consumer brands under their parent umbrella. This entails implementing Paid Social programs and testing for user acquisition, conversion optimization, A/B testing, creative iteration, and streamlining processes across all owned channels.
- Manage and execute strategic Paid acquisition campaigns
- Daily use of analytics tools at the channel level to optimize and improve performance
- Identify opportunities to test new audiences for incremental growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative teams on ad placements
- Analyze CRM data
- Understand audience testing, retention metrics, product roadmaps, promotional testing, and funnel optimization
- Partner in the implementation of cross-channel marketing campaigns such as partnership and giveaways
- At least 4-6+ years of experience and proven success in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Highly analytical, with a deep understanding of Paid Social KPIs and optimization levers
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or agency environment
- Direct-to-consumer, e-commerce experience
If interested, please submit your resume and salary requirements!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.