Are you a designer with heavy illustrations skills? Are you experienced with pushing out illustrations on a social media schedule? Our client, a Broadcasting Company, needs you! They are looking for a strong designer with illustration skills to create edgy and modern social media assets. You must be experienced with working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and you should be diverse enough to create graphics, illustrations and infographics that keep an audience engaged.
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of art directors and designers, for that reason you must be able and willing to work standard business hours and to go onsite for meetings, training etc. This is an exceptional opportunity to give your work a global showcase.
- Create sketches and illustrations of graphics
- Use graphic design software to develop designs for social media platforms
- Work with other members of the Creative and Marketing teams to ensure graphics align with marketing goals
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a professional graphic design role
- Solid understanding of design principles and trends in social media content
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.