A Premium Entertainment Company and streaming service with gorgeous, employee-designed offices in Santa Monica is seeking a hybrid Designer/Compositor to join their freelance team! This is a great opportunity to become part of one of the brands changing entertainment as we know it, through proactive innovation, thinking outside the box, and enthusiastic collaboration.
This is a 3-month contract assignment.
What you’ll do:
· Receive and adapt key art designs to required UI specs; approve team designs as needed
· Retouch new and existing assets
· Set design processes for on-channel sporting event experiences through close collaboration with editorial teams
· Align all current campaigns with overall brand guidelines and experience goals
· Meet all strict deadlines and filing requirements for asset delivery
What we’re looking for:
· Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in production and design working for an agency or major network
· Proven skills in retouching and compositing through use of color theory, lighting, and matte painting
· Experience working with content-focused brands
· Background within film and/or key art a plus, ideally with a streaming network
· Proficiency in Adobe CS, Sketch, Airtable, Slack, MS Office, CMS, Google Suite, and Box; experience with asset management tools a plus!
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Creative and collaborative problem-solving skills, with a knack for meeting deadlines
· Detail-focused workstyle with a high standard of work
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.