A Fun- Loving Consumer Products Company is seeking a Brand Designer to join their Global Brands team on a freelance basis! In this exciting role, you will be a key player in concepting and bringing new ideas to the table for projects across print, experiential, Tv, web, social, apps and games.
- Adapt the brand’s iconic style into strategic and engaging designs to be used across all mediums (ads, tool kit/ guide creation, trade shows, retail, etc.)
- Present creative visions and concepts to stakeholders
- Collaborate with copywriters, producers, marketing partners, and other designers on projects as needed
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from concept through to production
- BA in Graphic Design or similar field
- At least 5-7+ years’ experience in Brand Design in a corporate or agency environment
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Able to comfortably present ideas and work to clients and internal partners
- Strong design portfolio that showcases your branding experience
Please send in your resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.