Premium Streaming Platform with beautiful Santa Monica offices is seeking an Art Director/Compositor to join their team for a 3-month, freelance contract. In this role, you’ll be responsible for executing artwork for the brand’s product, prioritizing a positive user experience and enhanced, innovative approach to design in all your work.
Specifically, you will:
· Take existing key art and modify it to fit products’ UI requirements
· Adhere to the targeted production timeline, and bring any issues or delays to management
· Develop and implement sound, efficient design systems for on-channel experiences
· Review finalized creative assets to ensure they meet style and quality guidelines
· Align all campaign designs with existing brand aesthetic and feel
· Retouch existing photography and other assets as needed
· Follow the brand’s archiving guidelines to keep assets organized
You will need:
· Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in production within entertainment – network/television experience strongly preferred
· Background in streaming, digital management, and/or key art a plus!
· Experience in photo editing and retouching
· Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe CS, Sketch, CMS, Google Suite, Box, and Airtable and/or Slack
· Demonstrated experience working with content-focused brands
· Highly creative and collaborative approach to work; willingness to accept feedback and criticism
· Excellent communication skills
· Keen sense of detail and organization; high standard of work
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.