- Posted: over a month ago
Mechanical Engineer (As needed Basis)
Syndetix has an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to perform mechanical design on an “as needed” basis.
- Ability to design complex assemblies from incomplete customer wish lists and comments.
- Solid command of technologies, tools, and best practices in designing 3D mechanical components using AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with Industrial 3D printing best practices and material selection.
- Experience with Design For Manufacturability
- Experience with reducing the size and weigh of components without sacrificing performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in working in engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD
Syndetix is a corporation that builds, designs, and engineer technologies that protects those who protects us. We provide high-caliber design and engineering services for the Department of Defense, Department of Justice, and civilian markets. With more than 30 years' experience, we bring the highest level of technical expertise to provide advanced solutions to the design, development, and testing of mission critical systems. We provide superior rapid systems engineering design, development, and fabrication as well as operational support for the test and evaluation community. Our home office is in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Syndetix is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any group protected by federal, state, or local law.
AddressLas Cruces, NM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?