- Posted: January 13, 2023
- $20 Hourly
Syndeo is looking for a skilled and experienced Administrative Assistant to join our client's team in McPherson, Kansas! As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Accounting Department in paperwork and administration, maintaining spreadsheets for the company's fleet of vehicles to manage KDOT requirements, route schedules, maintenance requests and work orders. Responsible for other administrative duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of vehicles, insurance, and regulatory filings and reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Providing support for employee administration and processing issues
- Ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
- Responsible for other administrative duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- College degree preferred but not required
- Willingness to learn and understand OSHA, DOT, fleet-specific regulations, licensing, registration, and reporting requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office with knowledge of formulas in Excel (experience with pivot tables and macros helpful but not required)
- Ability to write reports and presentations
- Accounting knowledge/experience helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Pay: $20/hour + DOE
BusinessView all jobs at Syndeo
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?