Commercial Project Manager
Syndeo Staffing Wichita, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Syndeo Staffing is looking for a Commerical Project Manager!
- Outlining logistics for construction projects in cooperation with Large and Small Scopes.
- Attend weekly PM/Company meetings.
- Provide timely response to customer’s questions during and after normal business hours.
- Conduct timely monitoring of all jobs to ensure quality and schedules are being achieved.
- Provide complete daily communication to clients\customers and supervisors.
- Demonstrate competency in job-related functions including but not limited to: Written and oral communication, construction industry terminology, estimating with T&M and Xactimate, Sub-Contractor Relations, Scheduling, Problem Solving, Job-Site Safety.
- Work in conjunction with Supervisor to identify training opportunities, throughout the company.
- Oversee all Crew/Employee Job-Related Safety ensure a safe work environment. Conform daily to all federal and state regulations as it applies to safety, DOT, and OSHA.
- Create accurate and detailed estimates, as directed by Supervisor.
- Quality Control of all field production activities to ensure that data, documents, and communication received from field employees or sub-contractors are maintained to the company's expectations.
- Management of job quality to meet the customer’s expectations. Establish and facilitate ongoing communications with Client/Customer by providing updates and quality reviews.
- Oversee a Critical Path Management Plan, a specific Site Safety Plan and an initial project budget prior to commencement of significant work.
- Required to be substantially involved in the day-to-day production management including overseeing the acquisition of material and labor to complete the project on schedule and within budget.
- Project administration to ensure the Job/Resources are being managed in the most efficient manner.
- Preparation of the final Xactimate Report and Invoice Form and subsequent submittal for billing. This process coordinated with direct supervision of the Supervisor
- Satisfactorily perform all other Essential Duties as defined in the Job Description in regard to assigned projects.
Yearly Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain/Obtain current certifications, if any, per the supervisor’s discretion
Other Position Responsibilities:
- Attend staff meetings and training meetings, as required.
- Complete required related paperwork, mileage sheets, expense sheets, turn in all expense receipts in a timely manner, and other company-related paperwork accurately and on time.
The Project Manager shall demonstrate a successful record of time management, ability to self-initiate and manage construction services, leadership ability, meet deadlines, and pursue and accomplish goals as set forth by his/her supervisor. Verbal and other communication skills must reflect articulate, sensitive, and knowledgeable competencies for interacting on behalf of the company.
- Driving (for purposes of community mobility and access)
- Standing for extended periods of time as necessary
- Climbing and working from ladders
- Bending and stooping
- Lifting and carrying items weighing up to 90 pounds unassisted and larger weights assisted mechanically
- Pushing and pulling regularly
- Working in the weather elements; i.e. heat, cold, high humidity, etc.
Syndeo is a Kansas-based, regional leader and an independently owned human resources company. The Syndeo family of companies is made up of Syndeo Outsourcing, a full-service human resources outsourcing (HRO) provider, Syndeo Payroll Solutions, a full-service payroll services provider, and Syndeo Staffing a full-service recruiting and staffing services provider.
ConstructionView all jobs at Syndeo Staffing