Pharmacy Customer Care Representative
Acts as a liaison between all customers and the pharmacy. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, and other queries.
Hours - Day shift Monday-Friday with every 4th Saturday.
1. Provides customer service and issue/resolution.
2. Partners with Pharmacy to obtain necessary prescriptions for controlled drugs.
3. Resolves rejections, denials and PA’s associated with all adjudicated Medicaid, Medicare D or Private Insurance claims.
4. Connects with prospective patients for Onboarding and assists with Patient follow-up and inquiries as directed by the Pharmacist In Charge.
5. Serves as the communication liaison regarding medication or resident coverage issues with Executive Directors, Pharmacist in Charge, Responsible Parties, Physicians, PDP’s/Insurance plans.
6. Provides training to other staff necessary to successful performance, company standards and expectations and cross-functional awareness and proficiencies.
7. Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected.
8. Assists with special projects as needed. 9. Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
10. Supports location, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
11. Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
12. Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
13. Leads by Example (LBE), upholds and promotes the culture, mission and values of the Company.
14. Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
15. Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities.
16. Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- Iowa Pharmacy Technician License.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ customer service experience. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year multi-facility experience preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Synchrony Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Synchrony PharmacyUrbandale, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.