Software Business Analyst
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Only high performers need apply. Synchrono works to be exceptional in everything we do. To do this, we need phenomenal people that believe in continuous improvement of themselves, their team, and their company. If you find yourself working for a boss that impedes your productivity and growth more than facilitates it, at a company that spends more time trying to keep you in your lane than leveraging your ideas, or in a position filled with red tape and micro-management rather than employee empowerment and support, we recommend you hit the ‘Apply’ button immediately. Join the team at Synchrono and find out what it is like to work at a company where your talent is recognized, supported, and appreciated.
We offer comprehensive benefits in a flexible work environment.
Synchrono is currently seeking a remarkable Software Business Analyst to join our team. This position would be part of the Synchrono Development Team and would be responsible for designing the specifications that will shape Synchrono applications, creating and executing manual test plans to validate requirements are being met, documenting automated test plans so we know features continue working as planned, and preparing end user documentation so everyone knows how to take advantage of the new features and improvements. We are looking for someone that works well in an agile development environment and is driven to make a lasting contribution to the growth and improvement of Synchrono. You will be empowered and supported in making decisions on how to move new features through the software development lifecycle in continuing to advance processes at Synchrono. A great fit for the position would have a propensity toward action, strong technical and problem-solving skills, and an interest in making a meaningful impact on the organization.
- Design technical and functional product specifications
- Collaborate with implementation team and customers on new software features and improvements
- Define test scenarios and data requirements for automated testing
- Troubleshoot software issues and document application bugs
- Generate product release notes and training documentation
- Train implementation team on new features or software improvements
- Assist with sprint planning, execution, and retrospectives
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have 2+ years of experience in a software development, manufacturing, or supply chain environment
- Propensity for detailed design and training documentation
- Effective client-facing communicator
- Understanding of relational databases
- Self-starter able to work across multiple disciplines within the company as well as end users
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- B.S. in Operations, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS preferred
- US Citizen
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution (MES), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, or Supply Chain Management systems
- SQL Server Queries and Stored Procedures
- Technical writing
Synchrono is leading the movement in demand-driven manufacturing software with an award-winning platform of integrated systems that help our clients efficiently manage their operations, improve their margins, and grow their business.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.