- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Synch-Solutions is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Lead. The responsibilities of the PMO Lead include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs. To be successful as a PMO Lead, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Assists the Project PM in all day-to-day PMO activities throughout the project; track to, and report out on, project plan, manage RAID log, prepare status reports; other activities, as assigned.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field
- Must be proficient in MS Project.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow Project Management is desirable
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
Synchronous Solutions, Inc. (d.b.a. “Synch-Solutions”), provides Managed Services, Technology Solutions Delivery, and Value-Added Resourcing to Electric & Gas Utilities and Government & Public Services organizations.
TechnologyView all jobs at Synch-Solutions