Real Property Business Analyst
Real Property Business Analyst
Our team is seeking a Business Analyst to join in supporting real property portfolio management for the Army. The Business Analyst will use related decision support information systems to analyze and evaluate facility maintenance, management, utilization, and optimization opportunities related to Army facilities management. This will include assembling, processing, validating, and analyzing enterprise real property, force structure and facility criteria data. Knowledge of relevant Army Regulations and guidance pertaining to Real Property, Master Planning, and Space Management is a plus. Prior military service and thorough understanding of military organizations and operations preferred. The ideal candidate should be a detail oriented, fast learner able to approach the many variables in a methodical process-based perspective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the installation & Directorate to plan and coordinate the field surveys for the required facilities.
- Assess the data at their IDs installations.
- Assimilate data (data roll-up) to the ID-level.
- Perform QA/QC.
- Develop a plan to improve data quality at the installation-level.
- Keep the ID informed and achieve leadership buy-in.
- Engage/coordinate with Installations users and improving the quality of the data.
- Communicate status and needs and coordinate support
- Enforce process and standards adherence.
- Provide specialized support to include conducting analysis and assisting with the utilization of the data.
- Assist with data collection and sustainment
Required Skill and/or Experience:
- Must be capable of obtaining necessary security clearances
- Must be capable of obtaining a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must have problem solving skills and possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task to efficiently meet deadlines with quality work
- Must be customer oriented, motivated, and able to function as part of a team
- Must offer experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Skill and Experience
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years of related experience
- Prior military service or history of working with Army organizational information
- Possess a customer-oriented dynamic personality
- Direct experience with Real Property a plus
- Experience with CADD and/or GIS software and highly proficient in MS Office suite
- Possess strong professional oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
- Be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Salary and Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Location: North Carolina
The compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits.
This is a full-time position with extensive travel. Veterans are encouraged to apply. This position requires US Citizenship and you must be able to secure a security clearance.
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD's headquarters is in Honolulu with a Federal office in Alexandria, Virginia and personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental United States. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist with effective management of key resources (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Syncadd Systems IncFort Bragg, NC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.