We are currently looking to train 3 Entry Level Promotions Assistant / Event Coordinator Trainees to join our local team and assist with our expansion goals in the St Louis area. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management positions once training is completed. We're continuing to expand due to our clients demands and market growth.
Jr Level Management Duties
• Base paid position requiring at least 40 hours per week; more if needed
• Oversee special events throughout the local region
• Potentially manage 5+ employees
• Weekly meeting with Management team and/or staff
• Ensure event planning and execution (team buildings, office parties, etc) is top notch
• Record and report daily sales in a timely manner
• Insure compliance and proper client representation is followed at all regional events daily
We are a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. We identify and develop new stream of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. We create and execute these campaigns uniquely to each clients researched target market
• Ability to problem solve and think quickly on your feet
• Time management, communication and organizational skills are a must
• Required to delegate job duties to employees with straights in each area
• College degree required
• Able to lift 35lbs
**This position is ideal for recent grads. Business, Management, Communication majors encouraged to apply.
**If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this position.