Synaptic Incorporated is a leading marketing and sales with headquarters based in St. Louis, MO. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
Synaptic Incorporated is currently seeking a Retail Customer Account Representative in the St. Louis area. The Customer Account Representative will interact with customers to answer general inquiries, resolves issues, and handle customer complaints. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients' atmospheres and uphold a can-do attitude at all times.
Customer Account Representative Responsibilities:
· Provide excellent customer service to all clients/customers and maintain adequate appointment times
· Report any new customer acquisitions or account changes to the Director of Operations
· Resolve customer support related issues and provide customers with proper solutions to their concerns
· At least 1+ year experience in an office, retail, or other customer service environment
· Strong communication skills
· Basic office etiquette
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Interested and qualified candidates for the Customer Account Representative opening should submit their resume through ZipRecruiter for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.