Sr. Business Analyst
- Posted: April 16, 2022
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for defining the appropriate methodologies and best practices for performing business analysis and design in the support of core organizational functions and business processes.
This Business Analyst will work with the business users in requirements gathering as well as developing system specifications, documentation and user manuals for projects, enhancements and bug/issues. This Business Analyst will also be responsible to manage the technology roadmaps for the team.
This is fulltime position.
- Proven Experiencein business requirements gathering, creating functional specifications,documenting and validating the requirements with stakeholders, and communicating to the development teams through functional walkthroughs andsupport.
- Writing and updating maintainingtheuser stories.
- Must have proven hands-on experienceworking on agile development environments, preferably using Azure DevOps(formerly named Team Foundation Server).
- Ability to understand, drive improvementof processes
- Conduct working meetings with business users andtechnical team meetings onhis/her own.
- Ability to multitask and meet criticaldeadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects and coordinateefforts across departments from multiple organizations to track projectprogress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assesspotential impacts on the business.
- Basic Project project managementexperience, in managing Web/Mobile technology projects
- Lead orfunction as part of risk assessment teams to identify the product, qualitysystem, and compliance requirements.
- Assist project manager with day-to-dayresponsibilities including but not limited to: Status reports, projectsschedules, deliverables tracking, risks, and issues management.
- Proven ability to develop a technicalunderstanding of product functionality.
- Tenacious attention to detail andconsistency.
- Excellent communication, presentation, andinterpersonal skills working within all levels of the organization.
- Preparing user manual and technicaldocumentation.
- Act as a liaison between businesspartners and developments teams; build a strong relationship with thebusiness in support of ongoing demands.
- Lead the Quality Assurance(QA) and UAT activities.
- Experience in writing test cases and test scripts.
- Strong technical understanding oftechnologies and the SDLC.
- Experience in working with differentenvironments such as SAP, Microsoft.Net, and Low code platforms.
- Bachelors Degree
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits,including health/dental plan, paid time off, and holidays.
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, teas, and coffees.
- Cool projects that will get attention.
BusinessView all jobs at SymSoft Solutions