Project Manager (PMO)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Project Manager
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a Project Management Office (PMO) for the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Serve as the single point of contact with/for government requests for support and any other matter related to the contractor performance
- Manage a large-scale program that encompasses multiple projects
- Manage each project’s budget
- Plan, initiate, manage, execute, and close out programs in support of an agency’s mission
- Assign appropriate resources to each task
- Ensure effective task management and administration, following the requirements set forth in the PWS
- Establish and use proven policies, processes, analyses, and best practices
- Bring problems or potential problems affecting performance to the attention of the Contracting Officer (CO or KO) as soon as possible
Required Skills and Experience
- Must possess the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI
- Must have at least 10 years project Management Experience
- Must have at least 4 years of experience managing Veteran Affairs (VA) projects
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree or higher
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Years of Professional Experience
- 10+ years as a Project Manager
- 4+ years managing VA projects
- Must possess or eligible to receive a Public Trust
BA/BS Degree or higher
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- This is a Maryland based position and is 100% remote. Other U.S. based locations may be considered except for CA, CO, NJ, NY, which will not be considered.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
TechnologyView all jobs at Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)