Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG) El Paso, TX
- Expired: September 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: U.S. based locations may be considered. See Note 3.
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. Consults with users, to determine software or system functional specifications.
- Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements.
- Writes code, programs, tests, and analyzes new application software.
- Advise IT management about IT issues within the Company.
- Supports existing business systems applications.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Proficient in multiple languages and tools.
- Some knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies. Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
- Works more independently with IT functional units and business units.
- Recommends strategies for improving system applications.
- Strong NodeJS experience (5+ years)
- Angular experience
- AWS Cloud experience
- Experience in DevOps environment
- Enterprise level experience
- Exposure to MUMPS helpful
- Back end developer: Toolset - Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Log4J, Junit, SVN, GIT, Oracle, WebLogic, TomCat, Node.JS, MySQL, MS SQL, Rational SCM, and Eclipse
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Years Of Professional Experience
8+ years of Java
5+ years of NodeJS
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- This is a Remote position. Applicants from CA, CO, NJ, NY will not be considered. Florida is the preferred location. All other U.S. based locations may be considered based upon individual qualifications.
- Front end developer: Toolset - Java Script, CSS4, Angular2, HTML5, SVN, GIT, Subversion, and SASS
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
AddressEl Paso, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)