Full Stack Developer
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG) Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) has an immediate need for a Full Stack Developer
Location: All U.S. based locations may be considered (Except CO and CA)
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Back end experience preferred
- Must have experience in analyzing customer needs and developing overall concept and design objectives
- Must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications
- Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
- Capability to provide operational input and support for the development, operations, maintenance, and refinement of VA’s environment
- Provide execution support for implementing the LTS application and integration of associated legacy VA applications and services and continuous improvement of VA’s implementation processes
- The selected candidate will support our VA clients in their operations to develop, enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape
- Analysis and remediate code and develop custom solutions for a full acceptance of the delivery schedule
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world usage experience
- Independently take projects to completion
- Assist in the evaluation of future technical needs
Required/Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in Back-end Coding and Design (C#, .Net, JAVA, NodeJS)
- Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Dynamo, Cassandra
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
- Experience designing, implementing, and using RESTful Web Services in a Microservice Architecture
- Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs
- Experience with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
Important note: SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
Years of Professional Experience
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
TechnologyView all jobs at Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)