- Expired: October 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented C#/.Net Developer
Location: All U.S. based locations may be considered except those listed in Note 3.
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Java/C#/.Net experience required
- Performs system maintenance and enhancements
- Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. Consults with users, to determine software or system functional specifications.
- Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements.
- Writes code, programs, tests, and analyzes new application software.
- Advise IT management about IT issues within the Company.
- Supports existing business systems applications.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Proficient in multiple languages and tools.
- Some knowledge in emerging technologies.
- Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies. Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
- Works more independently with IT functional units and business units.
- Recommends strategies for improving system applications.
Required Skills and Experience
- 8+ years C# experience
- 8+ years .Net experience (Backend)
- 5+ years Java development
- Database Development experience
- Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
- Back-end developer experience
- Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
- U.S. Citizenship required for this position.
None required however AWS Cloud Certification is a plus
Years of Professional Experience
8+ years of C# development experience
8+ years of .NET development experience
5+ Years of Java Development
Database Development experience
Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
Electronic Data Interchange X.12 (EDI) Medical Claims
- X.12 medical claims (837, 834, 277, etc)
Experience with T-SQL
Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
Experience working with remote U.S. based teams (Not Offshore teams)
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- This is a 100% remote positions with Florida and SC being the preferred locations. Applicants from CA, CO, NJ, NY will not be considered. All other U.S. based locations may be considered based upon individual qualifications.
- Pursuant to Presidential Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021, this federal contractor position requires proof of being fully Covid-19 vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless the employee is legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption. There is no testing alternative and individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the final dose of an approved vaccine.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
TechnologyView all jobs at Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)