Automated Test Engineer (Expert level)
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG) Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Automated Test Engineer (Expert Level)
Location: All U.S. based locations may be considered
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
** Please read the screening questions carefully prior to applying. This is not a SQA Tester position. You must have previous S/W development and Test Plan creation experience***
- Electing or identifying areas/test cases for Automation
- Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy
- Creating Automation Test Plan and getting approvals.
- Choose selenium tools and configure Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc...).
- Create, organize, and managing Test Automation Resources.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Extension of existing test automation frameworks and tools
- Integrating with CI/CD tools and pipeline (i.e. Jenkins)
- Triage, troubleshoot and document defects
- Document QA procedures for team
- Work closely with engineering and QA to manage and improve the development pipeline
- Perform and write automated functional, system, regression, and integration testing
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- DO NOT apply for multiple locations. Multiple applications will result in all applications not being considered.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to overall company success
- Must have experience working in an agile environment
- Must have comprehensive technical expertise on IT products, operating systems, software, hardware, systems and networks and specialized environments.
- Must have experience developing test plans and test procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
Required Professional Experience
- 8+ years Automated S/W development and testing experience.
- Flat File Processing
- Visio Studio
- Experience with EDI and financial transaction systems helpful but not mandatory.
- Experience testing MUMPS, VistA and other VA systems helpful but not mandatory
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)