Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG) Ashburn, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Analyst IV.
Location: Ashburn, VA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Military Veterans and HubZone residents are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Possess and maintain a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Customer’s portfolio of programs, including but not limited to: the Manufacturing Science and Technology Program (MSTP) and the Manufacturing Innovation Institutes/Manufacturing USA program
- When requested, travel to Customer offices at Wright Patterson Air Force Base (near Dayton, OH), Youngstown, OH (America Makes), Pittsburgh, PA (ARM), Albany and Rochester, NY (AIM Photonics), a yet to be determined site for Bio-Industrial Manufacturing Institute, the Mark Center in the Washington, DC area, and other organizations/locations as required for the purpose of accomplishing these tasks.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 10 years of experience in support of the Manufacturing Science and Technology (DMS&T) program, or substantially similar programs that address cross-military service, or cross-USG agency science, technology, research, and development requirements.
- At least 7 years of experience in support of the Manufacturing USA program, formerly known as the National Network for Manufacturing Innovation, or in direct support of an individual Manufacturing Institute. In lieu of Manufacturing USA or MII experience, experience in substantially similar programs that develop public-private partnerships to advance technology development and transition as well as education and workforce development can be substituted.
- At least 2 years of experience in support of the Joint Additive Manufacturing Working Group and the Joint Defense Manufacturing Council. In lieu of direct JAMWG/JDMC support, experience in cross-USG and cross-DoD coordination of technology development stakeholders can be substituted.
- Formal training in leading and facilitating workshops and ideation sessions and demonstrated experience in applying facilitation/ideation skills to technology road mapping and MII development strategy.
Important note: SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
BA / BS degree
Years of Professional Experience
Security Clearance Requirements
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR