Caretel Inns of Brighton is seeking a seasoned Social Worker that will encourage or promote the development of our already established relationships with a variety of health care professionals, communities, and our residents’ families.
Symphony Post-Acute Network, a premier provider of rehabilitative, long-term, and assisted living care centers, is proud to announce the acquisition of Caretel Inns of Brighton in Michigan! As we build upon a decades-long commitment to service of assisted living care for our guests and support of their loved ones in our communities across Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, we are now positioned to build new clinical and administrative teams of skilled and passionate providers to support our expansion into Michigan.
Caretel Inns of Brighton now part of the Symphony Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
Symphony Post-Acute Network is certified as A Great Place to Work for 2019-2020! We couldn’t be prouder of our teams. We understand that the satisfaction of our teams results in the quality of care for our guests.
The Social Worker will:
- Appropriately transition the resident and family through the care process Admit, transfer, and discharge residents in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assess cognitive capacity and mood assessments utilizing standard tools
- Implementation of healthcare directives and ability to have discussions and knowledge of end of life care and hospice.
- Understand fundamentals of discharge planning and be able to work collaboratively with health care team which includes nursing and physician
The Social Worker Requirements:
- Ability to provide financial counseling for residents and families
- Insurance/Medicare proficiency
- 2 years of Experience in Healthcare. Specifically in Social Work or a supporting role.
- Master’s Degree preferred
The Social Worker Benefits:
Caretel Inns of Brighton rewards its Social Worker professionals for their hard work and dedication with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program including an enhanced and generous work/life balance program, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth